Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Will you look who came for tea?

And lunch and breakfast, over night  trips to Bath and London, day trips to Totnes and Torquay, Plymouth and home again. Words can't desrcibe how it feels to have friends that travel across oceans to visit, from Canada and The USA to Devon to spend time with my family. Cathy, Di, Jenn and Julie, what a time we have had, what memories we made, what strength we added to our friendship.
I adore you. 
 
 













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for opening your home and heart and sharing your family with us! I hope the big ones and the little ones will be able to recover after witnessing what they did! :)

I love you even if you are from the old England!

Cathy

2:54 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yes, Thank you for treating us to the real English experience - No 5 star tour could have done a better job! I love you and thank-you for sharing your family, and your home with us. I would certainly travel across the ocean to do do it all again xx

Jenn

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home